Monday, October 13, 2008

Matti's 11th birthday





Someday I will figure out how to write individual captions, but at least Susan's meter won't read 4 weeks, or whatever it was at. Grandma, Aunt Jenni, and Noah were kind enough to drive in for the birthday evening, unfortunately they had to go back the next day. But we did have a nice lasagna/spaghetti dinner with the Flavin cousins: Karen, Dennis, and Katie, as well as Aunt Carole and Uncle Gene (collectively known as the Flavingly branch of the family)- we all missed Grandpa, however, just so he knows!

There is also one picture of the end of the slumber party. Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Six girls. Need I say more?

4 comments:

The Mighty Stuber Brood said...

Oh tell me she got her ears pierced...

Happy Birthday Matti!

Matt Stowe said...

She has the gift certificate to get her ears pierced after volleyball but before basketball, and man is she excited.

Kathleen said...

Good to know, another gift idea!!!!
-Kathleen

Kathleen said...

ps I totally forgot I had a "brain girl" blog... there is nothing on it... I think I registered for it when your friend Beth (oooh please tell me that's her name) suggested we make a blog about brains. See how far we got!